Aims of the GPLS
The GPLS was founded in 1990. The goal of the GPLS is to strengthen the relations between Portugal and Germany and their professionals in the fields of law and business.
To achieve this goal the association is
- promoting and sharing respective projects and ideas through articles, interviews, organising keynotes and meetings
- finding legal, economical and political similarities
- discussing relevant political issues for the respective nations and their citizens
- building a strong network of dedicated personalities interested in each others countries and connecting them
- helping and supporting entities entering each others markets by a network
The International Advisory board
The international advisory board consists of highly recognised decision-makers from different countries and supports the association and its directors with their knowledge, experience and expertise in various subjects.
The advisory board is a strong pillar of the German-Portuguese Law Society.